1. Dreaming of a stone bridge, means you will have an occupational disorder.
2. Dreaming of a cable - stayed bridge, suggests danger and uncertainty.
3. Dreaming that you see a ruined bridge, suggests to be cautious and careful when you work in communicating with colleagues.
4. Dreaming that you pass a bridge, means you will successfully deal with problems and debts and will start a new venture.
5. Dreaming that you fell from a bridge, means you engage in no uncertain events and you should give up intention.
6. To dream that you cross the bridge, means you begin a new period of life.
7. To dream of a city bridge, means you will glorify your name.
8. Dreaming of a wooden bridge, means your family will have changes ahead.
Be the first to comment here
- Why Not Everyone Has Nightmares
- What Does a Wedding in a Dream Mean?
- Good Sleep Begins at Midnight
- What Do the Differents Fruits in our Dreams Foretell...
- Streetlights Prevent us from Sleeping Normally!
- Dreaming of illness and healing
- Three Common Mistakes That Get in the Way of Quality...
- How to Interpret Flying, Falling and Swimming in a D...
- Dreams of Food