1. To dream of a changed appearance or known place that has changed shape, means you will learn some news or a surprise.
Be the first to comment here
- How one sleeps, and what the phases of sleep are?
- Losing teeth in your dreams portends misfortune
- Dreams by Sigmund Freud
- The Brain Ages Due to Lack of Sleep
- Dreams on the Night of Thursday Going into Friday
- Sigmund Freud's Dream Dictionary
- Why Does Sleep Paralysis Make you See Demons?
- Most dreams run from 5 to 20 minutes
- Why Not Everyone Has Nightmares