1. If you are walking over a bridge, you are in danger.
2. Be careful in your personal life and service.
3. If you are walking on muddy roads, expect grief for loved ones.
4. If you walk in a field - something bad will happen and if you go through a swamp – expect a disappointment.
Be the first to comment here
- Your dreams on the night of Saturday to Sunday
- A Man Went 18 Days Without Sleep
- Sigmund Freud's Dream Dictionary
- Nightmares are ... useful
- Freud's Dream Dictionary - Part 2
- Scientists Have Determined the Perfect Time for Fall...
- Good Sleep Begins at Midnight
- Dreams on the Night of Friday Going into Saturday
- Napping in the Afternoon Can Kill us