1. If you are walking over a bridge, you are in danger.
2. Be careful in your personal life and service.
3. If you are walking on muddy roads, expect grief for loved ones.
4. If you walk in a field - something bad will happen and if you go through a swamp – expect a disappointment.
Be the first to comment here
- Fall Asleep in 1 Minute Using a Harvard Scientist's ...
- How Do I Get Rid of Nightmares?
- Sleeping on an Empty Stomach Changes Our Dreams
- How to Control Our Dreams
- Studies Have Found Why Elderly People Sleep Less
- Men and Women Have Different Nightmares
- The Circadian Rhythms Despise Getting up Early
- Magnesium and Vitamin B6 Provide a Healthy Sleep
- Sleep helps us remember new information