3.0 from 1 Vote
Pick a dandelion that has gone to seed. Take a deep breath and blow the seeds into the wind. Count the seeds that remain on the stem. That is the number of children you will have.
Be the first to comment here
- Power of the Water Signs
- Did the Mothman Actually Exist?
- Indians Wed Frogs Together to Drive Away the Drought
- Stress and Horror Movies Cause Nightmares
- Ten Disasters That Can Wipe Out Humanity
- Mysteries of the unknown
- Our Oceans Will Evaporate After 1 Billion Years
- Risk of Disease Also Depends on your Month of Birth
- Asia Man Awaits his 34th Grandchild