In 1922, Albert Einstein visited Japan as a guest lecturer, just 2 days prior to receiving the Nobel prize in physics. After his lectures, he returned to his hotel room, only to find that he did not have enough change to tip the bellboy.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1042
- A Presence!9021
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- The Horror! Plastic is Becoming a Part of Earth's Cr...
- How Ancient Peoples Divined Using Fountains and Rive...
- Choose a Photo and Find out your Secret Yearnings
- Your Horoscope for Today – June 28
- Angelic Phrases with Which to Change your Life!
- Removing loneliness caused by a magic curse
- Pavel Globa's predictions
- Soulmates and Synchronous Relationships
- The Greatest Warrior Women, who Crushed Empires