In 1922, Albert Einstein visited Japan as a guest lecturer, just 2 days prior to receiving the Nobel prize in physics. After his lectures, he returned to his hotel room, only to find that he did not have enough change to tip the bellboy.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!835
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness527
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Find Out your Horoscope for September 8
- Faith and Religion Protect us from Depression
- Is the Era of Genetically Modified Children Fast App...
- Divination with needles
- The Geniuses who Stunned the World with Their Strang...
- The Sinister Krampus Punishes Misbehaving Children B...
- The Countdown to the Mars Expedition Begins
- Birthmarks are Related to a Past Life
- Ghosts in the airplane