In 1922, Albert Einstein visited Japan as a guest lecturer, just 2 days prior to receiving the Nobel prize in physics. After his lectures, he returned to his hotel room, only to find that he did not have enough change to tip the bellboy.
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- Baba Vanga's Tips for a Long Life
- Pope Francis's Tips for a Peaceful Life
- Practical Tips for a Carefree and Fulfilling Life
- Techniques for a Successful, Healthy and Happy Life from Vadim Zeland
- Tips for sound sleep
- Easy Magical Tips with Which to Change your Life
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10874
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!902
- A Presence!7781
- I Think I'm Dying!906
- Something in the Darkness602
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- What Awaits you Today According to the Horoscope - O...
- Mercury Retrograde in Aquarius and Capricorn - What ...
- Australian Woman Runs into the Yowie Monster
- The 3 Zodiac Signs Born to be Leaders
- Your Numerological Horoscope Until July 22
- See What the Stars Predict Today - November 25
- Ten Signs you`re a Typical Pisces
- What it Means if you're Seeing Hearts Everywhere
- Newborn with a Single Eye Proves That Cyclopes Did E...