Amazingly, lightning flashes are exceptionally beneficial for agriculture. They saturate the atmosphere with nitrogen and when they come into contact with the ground they enrich the soil with it.
- Reducing the ozone hole
- Hooray! The Ozone Hole Over the Antarctic is Shrinking
- Deadly Ultraviolet Rays Threaten the People of the Andes
- Curious Facts about Lightning
- Phenomenal! Saturn is Changing its Color
- Humans are the Descendants of the Annunaki who Inhabited the Mysterious Nibiru
- About Psychotronic Generators
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10894
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!904
- A Presence!7831
- I Think I'm Dying!911
- Something in the Darkness605
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until October 22
- The Haka Dance Which the Ancient Maori Used to Frigh...
- Sleep Depends on What We Eat
- Your Weekly Horoscope for May 14-20
- Lost City That Mysteriously Disappeared 2000 Years A...
- Unbelievably Accurate Prediction about the Future Ta...
- Scientists Have Discovered the Gene That Determines ...
- Ghostly Balloon Scares the Living Daylights out of D...
- What do Dreams of Gemstones and Semi-Precious Gemsto...