Everest is also known as the world's largest open air graveyard, due to the dozens of climbers' bodies that lay unburied on its slopes. In their attempt to conquer the highest peak on the planet, they have met an unfortunate end.
- Everest is World's Largest Open Air Graveyard with Unburied Bodies
- Spider Webs - an Air Filter?
- Signs That your Third Eye is Open
- Anaconda to Swallow Man Live on Air
- Enormous Black Hole Gapes Wide Open in Space
- Proven! We're Being Poisoned with Toxic Chemicals in the Air
- Shoulder We be Afraid of Dreams about Graveyards?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1042
- A Presence!9021
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Scientists Carry Out the First Time Travel
- What Dreams of Various Herbs and Spices Portend
- Horoscope for Each Sign Until January 25th
- How to Overcome our Own Ego
- The Power of the Subconscious and Intuition
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 5
- Numerology Prognosis Until February 28
- It Can`t Be! Flying Bird Photographed on Mars
- They're Trying to Contact us! Mysterious Signals are...