Mongolian legends tell of how the Gobi desert was a vast sea centuries ago, with the very progeny of the gods inhabiting its shores. The mythical city was a gathering point for wise men, brave warriors and skilled artisans, it was called Hara Hoto.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7241
- I Think I'm Dying!843
- Something in the Darkness564
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Continents are Slowly Merging into a New Superco...
- Shortcomings of the Sagittarius Zodiac Sign
- Spiritual Medium Reveals What Happens to the Soul Af...
- Curiosity Rover Finds Signs of Life on the Red Plane...
- A Large River Flowed Through the Sahara in Antiquity
- The Chinese are Building a Second Titanic for $165 M...
- Relations Between Aquarius Woman and Virgo Man
- Could We Build Cities on Venus?
- Divination with 2 Dice! Find out your Future Now