The Jarawa people were around when the Egyptian pyramids were built and today continue to live the same way they have been for 55 000 years in the Andaman Islands in India.
- Three-Eyed Calf-God Born in India
- The Curse of Being a Widow in India
- A Boy from India Astounds with his Unusual Hands1
- Is your child an Indigo?
- The 7-Year-Old Indian Girl with 202 Teeth
- A River in India Dries Up! Signs of Ancient Civilization Found at Bottom
- Indian Man Sleeping in the Street Swallowed by a Python
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12664
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1058
- A Presence!9161
- I Think I'm Dying!1031
- Something in the Darkness699
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag151
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Tomb of the Most Ancient Egyptian Brewer Discovered
- Baba Vanga: The Eighth One Will Bring World Peace!
- The Moon has Over 200 Caves
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 23
- An Entire 260 Giant Geoglyphs in the Kazakhstan Dese...
- Hawking: If Extraterrestrials Exist, They Will Destr...
- What do Men and Women Dream of?
- What your Dreams about Food Reveal
- What 2018 Will be Like for you According to Numerolo...