Mongolian legends tell of how the Gobi desert was a vast sea centuries ago, with the very progeny of the gods inhabiting its shores. The mythical city was a gathering point for wise men, brave warriors and skilled artisans, it was called Hara Hoto.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1042
- A Presence!9021
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Talismans for Women
- Weekly Horoscope Until December 13th
- How much sleep is essential for our health?
- What the Stars Have in Store for you for September 1...
- How to Read the Signs of Fate
- Find out your Friday Horoscope - June 22
- Was There a Conspiracy Against Tesla and Free Electr...
- Shortcomings of the Gemini Zodiac Sign
- The 4 Kinds of Soul Mates we Meet in our Lives