German cruise ship Wilhelm Gustloff, known as the Ship of Death, suffered a much more brutal fate than the Titanic. It was after 9000 men, women and children boarded it that they eventually found their deaths on it on January 1945.
- Damned ships
- The Bermuda Triangle Swallows Another Ship
- The Philadelphia Experiment - the Invisible, Time Traveling Ship
- A 4500-Year-Old Ship Found in an Egyptian Necropolis
- Remains of Vasco da Gama's Ship Esmeralda Found
- Sensational: Treasure Worth Billions Found on Sunken Ship
- The Ship of Death - the Most Brutal Maritime Tragedy in the World
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8451
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness659
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Smart Seaweed is the Key to Life on Mars!
- The History of Mankind is a Weave of Cycles?
- How to Use the Magical Properties of Dishware
- Reviving the Dead with the Lazarus Effect
- The Most Intelligent Zodiac Signs
- Aries Woman and Pisces Man Love Compatibility
- Several Ideas for Surviving the End of the World
- Healing Properties and Symbolism of Angelite
- Are Certain People Born to Kill and Hurt Others? The...