The US government is considering passing a bill that would legalize the modification of human embryos, the stated goal being preventing inherited diseases from the parents.
- Life Ends When Our Stem Cells Die
- An 800-Year-Old Cell Phone Proves the Existence of Extraterrestrials
- We Learn More Effectively After a Good Sleep
- Science Proves That we can See and Hear our own Death
- The Deadliest Poisons on the Planet
- Studies Have Found Why Elderly People Sleep Less
- How Long Can a Person Last Without Air?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12264
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1021
- A Presence!8891
- I Think I'm Dying!1011
- Something in the Darkness683
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- The Oldest Man in the World is from Chile! His Age w...
- False Historical Facts!
- Confirmed: Fourth Spiral Arm of the Milky Way
- The Dark Side of the Sign of Aries
- Cloud of Space Dust Hides Earth Twin
- Learn to Balance your Chi Energy!
- How Do We Increase Our Self-Confidence?
- Beliefs about Broken Objects
- Powerful Solar Storms are Exceptionally Dangerous