The Codex Gigas is a medieval manuscript written by a monk who had broken his oath. Faced with the threat of being walled up alive in the very walls of the monastery, he promised that he would write a book containing all of mankind's knowledge. . .
- Divination with a Book
- Proven: Reading Books Alters the Brain
- The Book of Soyga Reveals its Secrets
- The Book of Thoth Reveals Secrets of the Universe
- Parts of the book of the dead were found in the sarcophagi
- The Smallest Bible in the World is 0.04 Square mm
- The Mystery of the Codex Gigas or Devil's Bible
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12674
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1058
- A Presence!9161
- I Think I'm Dying!1031
- Something in the Darkness699
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag151
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Thousand-Year-Old Mummy Discovered in Peru
- Who was the Man in the Iron Mask?
- A 5-Year-Old Girl Remains the Youngest Mother in the...
- Monthly Numerology Prognosis for May
- If you`re Unlucky in Love, These Astrological Method...
- Strange Customs in Different Countries
- Palmistry - Structure of the Hand
- Life on Earth Arose Shortly After the Earth Formed
- Dear Daughter, your Husband is your Brother!