2.0 from 1 Vote
Never take your old broom with you when moving house - just buy a new one! The old broom brings bad luck in the new house.
To borrow a broom, represents a bad happening.
Be the first to comment here
- How to welcome the year of the Water Dragon
- The most famous Greek myths
- Have I Lived Here Before?
- Full Moon in Leo or How to Make the Most of Today
- Our Facial Features Determine Others' Opinion of us
- The First Colonists on Mars to Live in Igloos
- What do Blind People Dream of?
- Palmistry - Meaning of the Line of Marriage
- Sinister Magic of the Hodjas