According to one of the universal laws, like attracts like, which means that positive people attract positive energy, and negative people - negative energy.
Even if they don't admit it, most people emit negative energy at certain times - when they're angry, irritated, feel jealousy or hatred.
Experts put emphasis on the fact that these spur of the moment states are not fatal but whenever the negative is deeply rooted in a given person, this must be addressed.
Often it happens that the negativity is not noticed because it is a constant part of the reality of a given person.
The most often asked question is whether positive people have lost touch with reality. A considerably great portion of modern society labels them as naive and denying reality.
But should we really think of happy people as idiots?
Psychologist deny this outlook, claiming that the term "realist" does not define the person who is worried that things will certainly go wrong.
A realistic acceptance of the truth does not mean looking at the world only through a negative aspect.
Perhaps a holistic point of view won't help you completely but will allow you to cast off the negative out of you.
Subconscious beliefs can make a person negative without they themselves realizing it.
If you absolutely believe that something in your life will go wrong, you will create a negative version of the world around you and ultimately, something will indeed go wrong.
Psychologists label this state as chronic negativity, which leads to attracting unsuitable people in our lives, making the wrong decisions and the incorrect interpretation of our feelings.
The experts offer a quick check-up of the levels of negative energy in you:
- How often do you complain - a lot or a little;
- How often do you use the words: horrible, stupid, disgusting, idiot and their derivatives - a lot or a little;
- How often do you criticize people - a lot or a little;
- How often are you drawn to drama and disasters - a lot or a little;
- How often do you blame others - a lot or a little;
- How often do you feel a victim - a lot or a little;
- How often do you forget to be thankful for what you have - a lot or a little;
- How often do you feel that you are subject to the events around you - a lot or a little;
The answers to these questions will show the amount of negative energy hidden within you.