1. Having your baggage stolen or lost in your dream, then they’ll take what you took up or you will leave it by yourself.
2. If you dream that your baggage is left somewhere, you are cutting out unnecessary obligations and excitement.
3. If you got baggage, you will succeed with hard work.
4. If you unpack or pack luggage in your dream, you must be persistent and patient in the workplace.
Be the first to comment here
- Lack of sleep can literally drive you mad
- Interpret your Dreams to Find out What Ails you
- Interpreting a Dream with a Deceased Grandmother
- Dreams of Violence Against Relatives
- Sleep Depends on What We Eat
- Those Who Dream of Murder are More Likely to Commit ...
- Sleep Cleanses the Body of Toxins
- How to Control Our Dreams
- Miller's Dream Dictionary for Predicting the Future