1. To dream of curly hair, suggests you will have problems in love.
2. To dream that you have got nice, long, thick hair, indicates you will have gains, joy and good news.
3. To dream of someone's hair, mans your sorrow.
4. To dream you anointed your hair with something oily, suggests there is no time to enjoy your achievements.
5. To dream that your hair is short, soft or cut, means you will suffer losses and you are waiting for bad news.
6. To dream of locks of hair, means you will have a partial loss.
7. To dream of white hair, means you get to experience the honors.
8. Dream of normal hair, means you will be proud of your success.
9. To dream you want hair, means you will enjoy freedom and independence.
10. To dream of plaited hair, suggests you will have failed, failed transactions or plans.
11. To dream of black hair, suggests it is a sign of modesty, savings and good health.
12. To clean or gather hair, suggests you will suffer for missed chances.
13. To trim your hair, suggests a failure is your failure.
14. To dream you burn your hair, means you will have wealth or you will burn your house.
15. To dream of wet hair, means that you hate something or someone.
16. To dram of sexual hair, suggests in reality you may have health problems.
17. To dream that you are very hairy, suggests in the house your king abundance and grace.
18. If you dream of red hair, means you take initiatives and dangerous risks.
19. To dream your is twisted in rope, means you do boring tasks.
20. To dream blond hair, means you will have joy and contentment in life.
21. To dream that you dye your hair, suggests that in some areas you will go, but others you will suffer failure.
22. To dream of foreign hair, means it is a sign of benefit.
- Excess Sleep is Dangerous as Well
- The Most Common Reasons for Recurring Dreams
- What Recurring Dreams Mean
- Dreams on the Night of Thursday Going into Friday
- Laptops Prevent us from Sleeping Well
- Are There Days When our Dreams Don't Come True?
- What Do Deceased People in Our Dreams Symbolize?
- Suffer from insomnia? Look for problems in the workp...
- What impact flowers have on Dreams