1. To dream of a camel, suggests unexpected difficulties in the workplace.
2. To dream of a laden down camel, suggests that you will become rich.
3. To dream of riding a camel, indicates that you will have trouble at work and your duties will be passed to someone else.
4. To dream of a weak or lean camel, suggests that you should be aware of financial trouble.
5. To dream of a camel spitting, suggests that this will suddenly increase your financial situation.
6. To dream of a camel rider, indicates that someone with intentionally create obstacles and difficulties for you.
7. To dream of yourself been a camel rider, indicates you will be given duties that are you are not directly responsible for.
8. To dream of a herd of camels, suggests that if you are persistent and patient rather than been angry and speaking without thinking you will achieve many things.
- What it Means if you Dream of a Breakup
- Why you Wake Up Feeling Tired
- What Do Deceased People in Our Dreams Symbolize?
- The Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Dream Catalysts
- Phases of sleep
- Which Sleep Position is Healthiest?
- If you Dream of Raw Meat - Expect to Fall Sick
- Dreams on the Night of Sunday Going into Monday