- what does it mean when you dream of wearing a pink dress
- dream interpretation dried flowers
- dream meaning of bamboo plant
- dream symbolism of nose booger
- dream meaning for hairy nipple
- what does it mean to pluck guava in a dream
- dreaming of dead grandfather
- i dream of typhoon
- dream of a man shirtless
- dream interpretation someone spray perfume
- what does it mean when a nutria rat in your dream
I am almost 8 months pregnant and I lost my 15 month old daughter almost a year ago. My dream started out that I was in the same catholic church where we had he...
I dreamt of a person I worked with only twice who passed at far to young an age two months ago. There was no emotional connection, but I admired them and had ho...
I was lining up for a ritual kind of like. When it comes to my turn, this person held a big sugarcane vertically and split/cut the sugarcane on my forehead. I...
I dreamt that i walked into a very old & huge church. We got inside a girl &me by our choice and the path was divided into 7 phases. And it seemed that no one...
I dreamt that i was at my old house( i hated this house because i always felt unsafe), and in my backyard was a cemetery. I use to stay in a flat just behind th...
I had a dream that has me really un-easy. We were at my brother's house and I woke up in my dream and walked to his backyard and all my family were there just l...
My whole life I've always felt that I should be burned alive at the stake. It's clearly not the ideal way to die but I cannot help but to feel this way. I h...
Hello, here is my story. My dad died 1 year ago and I have dreamt of him in ordinary life situations. But in the last two months, something strange is happeni...
- Several hypotheses about why we dream
- How to Control Our Dreams
- Sleep disorders are from antiquity until today
- If you Dream of Raw Meat - Expect to Fall Sick
- What can we do with conscious dreams?
- If You Dream of Combing Your Hair - Expect Riches
- Dreams on the Night of Tuesday Going into Wednesday
- Geniuses Sleep Half as Much as the Rest of us
- Dreams by Sigmund Freud