- dream interpretation of playing guitar
- dream about tooth extraction
- curly hair christian dream interpretation
- dreams of seeing someone fall
- i dream of typhoon
- dream of a man shirtless
- dream looking for someone
- dream of house full of smoke
- dream about watering plants
- feeding horse dream meaning
- what does it mean to dream dead frogs
- what does a dream of a flaming skull mean
Hi, I'm 11 and about a year ago, I had a very scary and horrible dream that scared me so much, I couldn't sleep right for a few weeks. Ok, so here's what happen...
I always dream my old house which i have shifted out about 13 years ago. I been staying at the old house for about 15 years throught out my childhood periods. ...
I started out at a party with a few people. I walk up stairs and start looking in the rooms up there all I see is people having sex. Then I walk into one room...
First, i'll tell you that i live with my aunt, for about two years now. Last night i had a dream that she was taking me back to my mom and dad's house, but i di...
I was lining up for a ritual kind of like. When it comes to my turn, this person held a big sugarcane vertically and split/cut the sugarcane on my forehead. I...
This guy while we were in the party, wanted to spew food on me. And now M thinking about unfriending him on facebook. On the other hand I was searching for my t...
Hello, So i was dreaming bout this class with a strict teacher who was teaching like 6 students how to move objects with a power of our hands and mind. It was...
Hello, here is my story. My dad died 1 year ago and I have dreamt of him in ordinary life situations. But in the last two months, something strange is happeni...
- Dreams on the Night of Monday Going into Tuesday
- Dream Catalysts
- Diseases Send us Signals While We Sleep
- Dreams of Cliffs and Floods
- How to deal with insomnia
- Sleeping on an Empty Stomach Changes Our Dreams
- If You Dream of Combing Your Hair - Expect Riches
- How to Recognize a Prophetic Dream
- Conscious or dreaming dreamer truth through the ages...