- dream interpretation of playing guitar
- dream about black sand
- what does it mean when you dream of large snowflakes
- body language of leo man in love
- dream of a man shirtless
- what does it mean when a nutria rat in your dream
- siberian husky dream meaning
- dream of a man bare chest meaning
- dream about watering plants
- dream of spilling red wine
- dream interpretation of silver wrist watch of lady
- what does it mean to dream dead frogs
The dream started at a beach. We were having fun then my mom and my dad called me. Then emerged this very handsome man and my parents told me that I am going to...
Hi, I'm 11 and about a year ago, I had a very scary and horrible dream that scared me so much, I couldn't sleep right for a few weeks. Ok, so here's what happen...
So I was taking a nap and I had dream that my friends and I were going sight seeing at a historical sight where there is a cemetery. All of us were standing aro...
Have you ever had a dream that was so real when you woke up you felt emotional? In my dream I was wanting/needing to contact my ex-husband to tell him I still ...
First, i'll tell you that i live with my aunt, for about two years now. Last night i had a dream that she was taking me back to my mom and dad's house, but i di...
I have had two dreams that for the life of me I can't define...but at the same time they are as clear as the nose on my face. I was dating this man, but we wer...
..Distracted..Confused...Suffacated By My Own Thoughts... ...Ill start with saying that after i woke from this dream...ive been lost and tormented no longer sur...
I am petrified of snakes, and i seem to dream about them frequently. I was in my parents old house, long sold. we were in the kitchen and 2 packages arrived. on...
- What can we do with conscious dreams?
- Why Strange Dreams Plague us During a Full Moon
- The Effects of Aromas on Dreams
- A Man Went 18 Days Without Sleep
- Most popular sleep disturbances
- Sleeping on an Empty Stomach Changes Our Dreams
- Reasons for Insomnia and Troubled Sleep
- A Dark Office = Less Sleep
- Women suffer more often from insomnia - reasons