- what does red ruby ring mean in dreams
- dreams and their meanings in tamil
- seeing dead people being pregnant in dreams
- worm in prophetic dreams
- what does numbers in lomanady meaning of dreams
- leukemia meaning of dreams
- meaning of dreams a decorated cake
- dreams someone giving me diamond earrings
- hard boiled eggs christian dreams
- what do seance dreams mean
- dreams about teeth falling out biblical
So i was in the kitchen of my house my parents were gone and my grandma was in her room folding clothes. I heard a shallow voice say allie. . . i was confused s...
for the past 4 months i've been having dreams of travelling in a plane or being with my family in a new place.... recently ive been thinking of apllying for a v...
This guy while we were in the party, wanted to spew food on me. And now M thinking about unfriending him on facebook. On the other hand I was searching for my t...
Ok, so for a while now I've been having these dreams about death, as in, the grim reaper himself. They are scaring me a lot and marketing me go crazy and doubt ...
My babys daddy isfixin to moveintohouse I grew up in, which was hell. We are workin on maybe gettin back together. Two nites ago I dream I am in kitchen with ex...
A while ago I had a dream about this guy that goes to my school named Garry, for some reason me and him were huging and kissing . well then a mounth later I had...
Hello all and peace be unto you also. I am new to the group topic but old to the subject of dreams and visions. Since 1993 I have documented just about every on...
I have dreams that have happened are about stuff that have happened when i was a really little kid or i have a dream and that thing happens the next day....
- Lack of sleep can literally drive you mad
- Dream Catalysts
- 3 Horrific Diseases Caused by Lack of Sleep
- An Aquarium in the Bedroom Disrupts Sleep
- Dreaming of Aliens
- How one sleeps, and what the phases of sleep are?
- Freud's Dream Dictionary - Part 2
- The importance and meaning of stones in our dreams
- Dreams by Sigmund Freud