- what does it mean when i kill pig in my dreams
- dream meaning for hairy nipple
- dreams about being terminally ill
- seeing dead people being pregnant in dreams
- different colored clear stones interpretation in dreams
- leukemia meaning of dreams
- meaning of dreams a decorated cake
- dreams someone giving me diamond earrings
- meaning of dreams of killing monkey in hinduism
- spoon symbolism in dreams
- dreams potatoes
- meaning of dreams driving a large truck
So i was in the kitchen of my house my parents were gone and my grandma was in her room folding clothes. I heard a shallow voice say allie. . . i was confused s...
for the past 4 months i've been having dreams of travelling in a plane or being with my family in a new place.... recently ive been thinking of apllying for a v...
This guy while we were in the party, wanted to spew food on me. And now M thinking about unfriending him on facebook. On the other hand I was searching for my t...
Ok, so for a while now I've been having these dreams about death, as in, the grim reaper himself. They are scaring me a lot and marketing me go crazy and doubt ...
My babys daddy isfixin to moveintohouse I grew up in, which was hell. We are workin on maybe gettin back together. Two nites ago I dream I am in kitchen with ex...
A while ago I had a dream about this guy that goes to my school named Garry, for some reason me and him were huging and kissing . well then a mounth later I had...
Hello all and peace be unto you also. I am new to the group topic but old to the subject of dreams and visions. Since 1993 I have documented just about every on...
I have dreams that have happened are about stuff that have happened when i was a really little kid or i have a dream and that thing happens the next day....
- Instead of Counting Sheep, Drink Sour Cherry Juice
- Lack of Sleep Provokes False Memories
- What do Men and Women Dream of?
- Magnesium and Vitamin B6 Provide a Healthy Sleep
- Most dreams run from 5 to 20 minutes
- We Learn More Effectively After a Good Sleep
- The Brain Ages Due to Lack of Sleep
- Not much sleep, less likely to get dementia
- Dreams of Birds