- riding in a limousine dream meaning
- what does it mean to dream about dead cows
- dream interpretation of canned fish
- dream analysis eating chickpeas in dream
- what does it mean if you dream about cuddling with someone
- dream of muddy water
- wrist watch dream meaning
- siberian husky dream meaning
- dream of house full of smoke
- dream of measuring cups
- dream of a man bare chest meaning
- what does a flat tire mean in a dream
The dream started at a beach. We were having fun then my mom and my dad called me. Then emerged this very handsome man and my parents told me that I am going to...
Hi, I'm 11 and about a year ago, I had a very scary and horrible dream that scared me so much, I couldn't sleep right for a few weeks. Ok, so here's what happen...
I dreamed that I was in my house but It looked diffrent and in my dream a spirit of a man told me my house used to be a fueral parlor years ago the spirit was f...
I always dream my old house which i have shifted out about 13 years ago. I been staying at the old house for about 15 years throught out my childhood periods. ...
First, i'll tell you that i live with my aunt, for about two years now. Last night i had a dream that she was taking me back to my mom and dad's house, but i di...
I was lining up for a ritual kind of like. When it comes to my turn, this person held a big sugarcane vertically and split/cut the sugarcane on my forehead. I...
My dream last night confused me but yet leaves my questioning what does it mean exactly. I'm single but I dreamed my ex-boyfriend,(8day relationship) was with m...
I know, its not usual in my whole life....i really call it as my life....almost one year before i saw a dream,a bout a girl...she is very cute, like a innocent ...
- Why Strange Dreams Plague us During a Full Moon
- Sleeping on an Empty Stomach Changes Our Dreams
- If you Dream of Raw Meat - Expect to Fall Sick
- Lack of Sleep Provokes False Memories
- Instead of Counting Sheep, Drink Sour Cherry Juice
- More sleep, smarter children
- How to Wake Up Effectively
- Lack of sleep can literally drive you mad
- Dreams by Sigmund Freud