Gitanjali Rao is just 11 years old but has already earned her first science prize for her invention. The girl is this year's winner of the Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge.
- This 11-Year-Old Girl is America`s Youngest Genius
- The Genius Painter who Died of Hunger
- The Great Muses of the Genius Pablo Picasso
- Unlock your Genius with a Pen and a Kitten!
- Why a genius and madness go hand in hand
- The Madness and Genius of 4 Renowned Minds
- A 5-Year-Old Girl Remains the Youngest Mother in the World
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9814
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!852
- A Presence!6931
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Buried alive
- The True Story of Halloween will Stun you!
- Palmistry - The Index Finger
- Demonic Being Appears in the Skies Over Zambia
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Scorpio
- If you`re Unlucky in Love, These Astrological Method...
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Aries
- Nessie Appears 150 Miles from Loch Ness
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Pisces