According to the latest research, vertebrates yawn in order to cool off their brain. Stress and tiredness most often lead to a rise in its temperature.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11984
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!997
- A Presence!8721
- I Think I'm Dying!991
- Something in the Darkness675
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Pterodactyl or UFO over a lake in Argentina?
- Seven Ways to Raise Our Vibrational Frequency
- Taurus Woman and Taurus Man Love Compatibility
- What Awaits you Today According to the Horoscope - O...
- Where in the World is Hell Cold?
- Unexpected Features of Gemini
- Clouds Cover 67 Percent of Our Sky
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Capricorn
- Man Blames Evolution for his Aggression