The winged sun is found in ancient Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Sumerian, Hittite, Persia, South American and even Australia with much symbolism and many of its variations.
- The symbol of the winged sun
- The Year of the Sun: 2017
- Ancient Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan, Mexico1
- How Long Does Light Travel from the Sun to the Earth?
- Mercury Will Disappear After it Collides with Venus or the Sun
- These Colors will Bring you Luck and Happiness During Winter
- Bible predicts a hellish winter in the year of the Tiger
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!887
- A Presence!7491
- I Think I'm Dying!872
- Something in the Darkness582
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Dreams of Cliffs and Floods
- Seven Surprising Facts about Pluto
- What Surprises Await you This Spring? Find out Here!
- How to find out if you are cursed
- The 3 Loner Zodiac Signs
- New Geoglyphs Discovered in Nazca
- The Image of the Executioner in the Middle Ages
- Pick a Door and See What your Future Holds!
- Superstitions, If Your Eye Trembles