The winged sun is found in ancient Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Sumerian, Hittite, Persia, South American and even Australia with much symbolism and many of its variations.
- The symbol of the winged sun
- The Year of the Sun: 2017
- Ancient Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan, Mexico1
- Mercury Will Disappear After it Collides with Venus or the Sun
- How Long Does Light Travel from the Sun to the Earth?
- These Colors will Bring you Luck and Happiness During Winter
- Bible predicts a hellish winter in the year of the Tiger
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11084
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!920
- A Presence!8001
- I Think I'm Dying!926
- Something in the Darkness621
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Your Horoscope for Today – July 6
- The Upcoming 2017 is the Year of the Fire Rooster
- Your May 18 Horoscope! Today`s Advice for a Producti...
- Find out Your Horoscope for Today - November 17
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 27
- Find Out your Problems if you`re Waking up at the Sa...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 21
- Space Sensation! Cassini Dives Between Saturn's Ring...
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 2