Stephen Hawking's ashes are to be buried in Westminster Abbey. Ergo, one of the greatest minds of our time will find eternal rest near Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6434
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!556
- A Presence!4291
- I Think I'm Dying!538
- Something in the Darkness318
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag120
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night185
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- Archaeologists Dig Up the Remains of Triple-Horned D...
- The Tuareg Clans: a Complete Matriarchy and Men in B...
- Losing teeth in your dreams portends misfortune
- Crows Can Actually Recognize Death
- Weekly Horoscope for Each Zodiac Sign
- Daily Horoscope for March 16
- The Magical Properties of the Hand Fan that Every Wo...
- Scientific Debate: Should Martians Have Equal Rights...
- The Water in the World's Oceans is Acidifying at Rec...