Everyone recognizes the strange-looking headgear of the samurai. But truth be told, they were not what we've come to know from the movies. They were made of cloth and light materials and would inflate when the wind blew.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4584
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!381
- A Presence!3131
- I Think I'm Dying!406
- Something in the Darkness208
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag113
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Internet Access is Ever More Limited on a Global Sca...
- Gigantic Reptiles Ruled the Skies of Romania 70 Mill...
- Your Love Horoscope for July 21
- Shortcomings of the Virgo Zodiac Sign
- Our Gifts Are Evident Based on Our Eye Color
- Your Astro Prognosis for the Week Until November 5
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple o...
- Phenomenal! Saturn is Changing its Color
- What Our Favorite Number Reveals about Our Character