Everest is also known as the world's largest open air graveyard, due to the dozens of climbers' bodies that lay unburied on its slopes. In their attempt to conquer the highest peak on the planet, they have met an unfortunate end.
- Everest is World's Largest Open Air Graveyard with Unburied Bodies
- Do our bodies renew every 7 years?1
- Your Body's Supernatural Abilities
- The Strange Things our Bodies do During Sleep
- Astonishing! Melting Glacier Reveals the Bodies of Couple That Vanished 75 Years Ago
- Preserved mummy of the Sicilian sleeping beauty2
- How Long Does it Take for a Human Body to Decompose?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7231
- I Think I'm Dying!843
- Something in the Darkness563
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Strange Customs in Different Countries
- Pick a Gemstone and See What it Reveals
- Here`s Why It`s Difficult for you to Fall Asleep in ...
- Our Oceans will Slowly Evaporate
- The Fate of Cancer
- These Signs Show That you Were Born to Do Great Thin...
- What the Stars Have in Store for you for September 1...
- Ludicrous Events That were Once Part of the Olympics
- The Most Bizarre Rock Formations in the World