Everest is also known as the world's largest open air graveyard, due to the dozens of climbers' bodies that lay unburied on its slopes. In their attempt to conquer the highest peak on the planet, they have met an unfortunate end.
- Everest is World's Largest Open Air Graveyard with Unburied Bodies
- Do our bodies renew every 7 years?1
- Your Body's Supernatural Abilities
- The Strange Things our Bodies do During Sleep
- Astonishing! Melting Glacier Reveals the Bodies of Couple That Vanished 75 Years Ago
- How Long Does it Take for a Human Body to Decompose?
- Preserved mummy of the Sicilian sleeping beauty2
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Folk Beliefs: Predicting the Weather By Looking at t...
- The Epic Battles That Ended Entire Empires
- Synastry or How to Find the Perfect Partner Accordin...
- Sardinia May be a Part of Lost Atlantis
- These 5 Zodiac Signs are Going to Have the Best Year...
- Dreams on the Night of Wednesday Going into Thursday
- How to Expose a Psychopath
- Want to be Alone? The Loneliest Place on Earth Await...
- The Woman with the Plastic Face - Real or an Urban L...