In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3914
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!327
- A Presence!2811
- I Think I'm Dying!363
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag107
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- Nineteen-Month-Old Boy Already Knows How to Read
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until September 24
- Mars Enters Aquarius! The Period of Turbulent Revolu...
- Year of the Snake for Virgo
- Taurus Woman and Capricorn Man Love Compatibility
- US Scientists Have Destroyed Thousands of Giants' Sk...
- NASA Detects Strange Light Shooting Out from Black H...
- Secrets of sleep
- The Mysterious Missionary Known as the Lady in Blue