In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9364
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!813
- A Presence!6611
- I Think I'm Dying!789
- Something in the Darkness507
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag140
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night211
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress166
- What Recurring Dreams Mean
- Woman Awakens 11 Hours After She Dies
- Prepare for the Week Until May 28 with your Horoscop...
- What to Expect in June According to the Horoscope
- The Deadliest Poisons on the Planet
- A Coffee Divination Lesson
- The Technique for Hearing the Voice of your Heart, N...
- Work in the Year of the Snake
- All Planets Become Habitable After Billions of Years