In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5344
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!452
- A Presence!3521
- I Think I'm Dying!453
- Something in the Darkness242
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress138
- Numerology Horoscope Until October 19th
- What should not be given as a gift
- Left-Handed People were Burned at the Stake During t...
- Interesting Facts from the Life of Isabella I of Cas...
- The Next End of the World is in October
- Modern-Day Symbols That Have Lost their Original Mea...
- Scientists: a Person Can Fall in Love with a Robot
- How Columbus Hid the Moon and Other Remarkable Facts...
- Numerology Horoscope Until January 18th