In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!835
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness527
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Your Clothes and Possessions May be Making you Unhap...
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Scorpio
- The Rulers That Even History Forgot
- Half of us Remember Events That have Never Happened
- Scientists Have Peered into the Sun's Soul
- Before a Trip: Magic Rituals for Success and Well-Be...
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Capricorn
- Numerology Prognosis Until April 3
- What Cat Breed Are you Based on Zodiac Sign?