In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7164
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!634
- A Presence!4761
- I Think I'm Dying!600
- Something in the Darkness368
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag127
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night189
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- What to Expect in the Year of the Wood Goat
- Why is Intimacy Between 2 People Taboo in Church Can...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 2
- A Mysterious Duchess was Francisco Goya's Great Muse
- A Ritual for Finding your Dream Job
- Today is Groundhog Day in the US
- Aquarius Woman and Capricorn Man Love Compatibility
- A Miracle! An Indonesian Woman Gave Birth to a Lizar...
- The Extraordinary Story of the Dwarf Jews who Surviv...