In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8104
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!717
- A Presence!5711
- I Think I'm Dying!698
- Something in the Darkness438
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag133
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night199
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress159
- How Do I Get Over the Past?
- The First Babies on the Moon to be Born in 2050
- Was Egon Schiele Abusive? The Debate Continues
- The Symbol of Yin and Yang and What the New Day Will...
- What Cat Breed Are you Based on Zodiac Sign?
- The Mystery of Angelica Koten, Who Proved the Existe...
- Virgo Woman and Aries Man Love Compatibility
- Where Evolution Went Wrong in the Course of Human De...
- The Unsolved Hinterkaifeck Farm Murders