In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10474
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!885
- A Presence!7471
- I Think I'm Dying!870
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Virgo Woman and Gemini Man Love Compatibility
- Aries 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- Year of the Snake for Gemini
- How to Find out if your Phone is Tracking you
- Before a Trip: Magic Rituals for Success and Well-Be...
- Do This Color Test and Learn Everything About Yourse...
- Properties of the Bloodstone Heliotrope
- Anaconda to Swallow Man Live on Air
- The Magnetic North Pole is shifting