In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5364
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!453
- A Presence!3531
- I Think I'm Dying!454
- Something in the Darkness245
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress138
- Monthly Horoscope for Each Zodiac Sign
- Dreams by Sigmund Freud
- Mind-Boggling Future Predictions That Came True
- This is the Color Capable of Making Dreams Come True
- Quick Test: Do you Possess Clairvoyant Abilities?
- We are Not Alone! NASA Discovers Solar System with a...
- Folk Beliefs: Predicting the Weather By Looking at t...
- Numerology Prognosis for November
- Cancer Woman and Virgo Man Love Compatibility