Whenever we speak with a higher tone than others, we show that we are unstable. The opposite is also true - the softer and quieter the tone, the more trust we convey to the other person since a quiet tone is associated with dependability.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- The Figure On Mars is a Woman
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Sagittarius
- The Romans Celebrated Saturnalia the Week Before Chr...
- New Computers Can Erase Thoughts Without us Knowing
- Numerology Prognosis Until January 3rd
- If you Wake Up Frequently During the Night, Try This...
- Superpowers Based on Zodiac Sign! Find out yours
- Why are Four-Leaf Clovers Considered Lucky?
- The Best Way to Debate