Whenever we speak with a higher tone than others, we show that we are unstable. The opposite is also true - the softer and quieter the tone, the more trust we convey to the other person since a quiet tone is associated with dependability.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8774
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- What Should a Person Give Up in Order to be Happy?
- What the Stars Portend Today - February 17
- Dreamt of Snow? Here`s What to Expect
- Find out What the Horoscope has in Store for you for...
- The Death Houses in Indonesia
- Find out if you're a Complete Psychopath with This Q...
- What Does a Car, Bus and Train Symbolize in a Dream?
- Sigmund Freud's Dream Dictionary
- The Weirdest Ancient Artifacts