Whenever we speak with a higher tone than others, we show that we are unstable. The opposite is also true - the softer and quieter the tone, the more trust we convey to the other person since a quiet tone is associated with dependability.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11984
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!997
- A Presence!8721
- I Think I'm Dying!991
- Something in the Darkness675
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- We May Become Immortal by the Year 2050!
- Weekly Horoscope Until October 26th
- Effects of Metals
- Weekly Horoscope Until August 10th
- When the First Mall was Built and Other Little-Known...
- How the Planets Will Affect us Until the End of June
- The First Digital Map of Mars is Now Reality
- The Madness and Genius of 4 Renowned Minds
- Hera - Goddess of Marriage, Family and Jealousy