Whenever we speak with a higher tone than others, we show that we are unstable. The opposite is also true - the softer and quieter the tone, the more trust we convey to the other person since a quiet tone is associated with dependability.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7074
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!629
- A Presence!4691
- I Think I'm Dying!592
- Something in the Darkness358
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag126
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Shortcomings of the Pisces Zodiac Sign
- Remains of Vasco da Gama's Ship Esmeralda Found
- Dreams on the Night of Friday Going into Saturday
- The 4 Gates to Hell and Where to Find them
- UFO Photographed in Birmingham
- What Do the Stars Portend in the Week Until April 3?
- Deadly Ultraviolet Rays Threaten the People of the A...
- Who are the Richest Zodiac Signs?
- A River in India Dries Up! Signs of Ancient Civiliza...