In 1922, Albert Einstein visited Japan as a guest lecturer, just 2 days prior to receiving the Nobel prize in physics. After his lectures, he returned to his hotel room, only to find that he did not have enough change to tip the bellboy.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!847
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!822
- Something in the Darkness538
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Fate of Cancer
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 30
- Yearly Horoscope 2014 - Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisc...
- The Most Controversial Executions in the US
- The Full Moon Steals Up to 50 Minutes of Sleep
- We`re Turning into Fish! Instead of Mars, We`re Goin...
- Divination with Stones Answers your Questions on the...
- Dazzling Green Cat Runs Around Varna for a Second Ye...
- How to Save Ourselves from Misfortune