Thou canst not touch the freedom of my mind, wrote poet John Milton back in 1634. However, today, 400 years later, with the technological advancement that led to the creation of machines that can read human thoughts. . .
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3014
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2430
- A Presence!2251
- I Think I'm Dying!2960
- Something in the Darkness1830
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag960
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1660
- What to Expect Today - November 11
- Laugh, so I Can Tell you What you're Like
- Hooray! The Ozone Hole Over the Antarctic is Shrinki...
- Find out Your Dark Side with this Simple Test
- Protect Yourself from Black Magic and Evil Powers wi...
- Cosmic Collisions Created the World Ocean
- Parts of the book of the dead were found in the sarc...
- The Healing Power of Mandrake
- Who was the Man in the Iron Mask?