Mayans worshiped the cross as a symbol. In Palenk, a well-preserved ancient Temple of the Cross, is one reason why the Mayans welcomed Christianity during the Spanish colonization.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4584
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!381
- A Presence!3131
- I Think I'm Dying!406
- Something in the Darkness208
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag113
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Phases of sleep
- What Would Happen to us if the Earth Were to Stop Sp...
- US is Building a Ghost Town for Experiments
- Phenomenal! Saturn is Changing its Color
- Ways in Which the Angelite Stone can Help you
- The Muses in Greek Mythology
- Dreams of Birds
- Numerology Prognosis Until January 17
- Folk Beliefs: Predicting the Weather By Looking at t...