Cotard Delusion. The condition is also known as walking corpse syndrome. The afflicted thinks themselves to be nonexistent or dead and may claim that they have no innards or that these are putrefying.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Do This Color Test and Learn Everything About Yourse...
- Why we Dream the Same Nightmares Over and Over
- Ancient Beliefs Which Science has Proven to be True
- Ten Signs you`re a Typical Scorpio
- The Types of People According to Traditional Chinese...
- The Talismans You`re Going to Need in 2018
- Peer into the Future! Your Weekly Horoscope Until Ap...
- Thousand-Year-Old Mummy Discovered in Peru
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 17