Cotard Delusion. The condition is also known as walking corpse syndrome. The afflicted thinks themselves to be nonexistent or dead and may claim that they have no innards or that these are putrefying.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11514
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!949
- A Presence!8301
- I Think I'm Dying!957
- Something in the Darkness649
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- A Bear Hero Saves a Crow from Certain Death
- What Does the Horoscope Portend Today - March 24?
- The five most inexplicable phenomena
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 22
- Say Goodbye to Insomnia! Your Zodiac Sign will Show ...
- The Romantic Zodiac Signs
- Extraterrestrials are Working for NASA
- Your Love Horoscope for July 21
- Who are the Richest Zodiac Signs?