Cotard Delusion. The condition is also known as walking corpse syndrome. The afflicted thinks themselves to be nonexistent or dead and may claim that they have no innards or that these are putrefying.
- The Third Person Syndrome
- The Walking Corpse Syndrome Makes People Kill Themselves
- The Shocking Top 13 Strangest Psychological Disorders!
- Women suffer more often from insomnia - reasons1
- Meet the Three-Year-Old Girl who Never Sleeps
- Mysterious Epidemic Torments a Kazakh Village
- Complexes That Plague the Different Zodiac Signs
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7231
- I Think I'm Dying!843
- Something in the Darkness563
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Nostradamus: 3 Cataclysms to Come Before the Apocaly...
- Shortcomings of the Leo Zodiac Sign
- Soulmates and Synchronous Relationships
- The Mummies and Catacombs of Palermo
- Onyx - Meaning and Properties
- Preparation in the Event of a Disaster or Emergency
- Remains of Vasco da Gama's Ship Esmeralda Found
- What Kind of Successes Will the Year of the Pig Brin...
- The 3 Types of Virgo you Can Encounter