The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1491
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2060
- A Presence!1961
- I Think I'm Dying!2490
- Something in the Darkness1760
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- The Most Terrifying Torture Techniques During the Mi...
- A Humanoid Robot is Man's New Best Friend
- How to Interpret the Most Common Leg Gestures
- Numerology: Personal Number 3
- Beliefs about Wearing a Cross
- Destiny of the Aquarius Ascendant
- See What People Most Often Regretted on Their Deathb...
- A Coffee Divination Lesson
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Prepare for in the Comi...