The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3751
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4564
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!379
- A Presence!3121
- I Think I'm Dying!404
- Something in the Darkness207
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag111
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Aries Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibility
- Schumann Resonances Materialize Our Wishes
- World-Famous Ideas That Came from Dreams
- Divination Using Madame Lenormand's Fortune Cards
- The Founder of the Mormon Church Had 40 Wives
- Numerology Prognosis for the Week Until February 26
- What the Stars Portend for you in the Week Until Nov...
- Mercury Retrograde in Aquarius and Capricorn - What ...
- Are our Political Beliefs Rooted in our Genes?