The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3344
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2780
- A Presence!2451
- I Think I'm Dying!3260
- Something in the Darkness1870
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag990
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1690
- Why Do Americans Celebrate Thanksgiving?
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 7
- Our Oceans will Slowly Evaporate
- Secrets of the Holy Grail
- Onyx - Meaning and Properties
- Your Horoscope for Today – July 6
- One of Greenland's Biggest Secrets Revealed
- Space Sensation! Cassini Dives Between Saturn's Ring...
- Poles Find the Mysterious Nazi Gold Train