The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3904
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!325
- A Presence!2801
- I Think I'm Dying!363
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag107
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- People Experience More Coincidences After Near Death...
- Karmic Horoscope - Gemini, Cancer and Leo
- Curiosity Rover Finds Signs of Life on the Red Plane...
- Shortcomings of the Gemini Zodiac Sign
- The Epic Battles That Ended Entire Empires
- Leo Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibility
- Aborigine Stone Brings Troubles to its Owner
- Afraid of Clowns? Find out Why
- Love Life According to your Birthday