Whenever we speak with a higher tone than others, we show that we are unstable. The opposite is also true - the softer and quieter the tone, the more trust we convey to the other person since a quiet tone is associated with dependability.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5364
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!453
- A Presence!3531
- I Think I'm Dying!454
- Something in the Darkness245
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress138
- Where in the World is Hell Cold?
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 22
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- The Correct Interpretations of the Most Scandalous E...
- Mercury Enters Aquarius! Find out Where your Potenti...
- Weekly Horoscope Until September 14th
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 19
- The Woman with the Plastic Face - Real or an Urban L...
- Grandmas are Responsible for Human Evolution