Whenever we speak with a higher tone than others, we show that we are unstable. The opposite is also true - the softer and quieter the tone, the more trust we convey to the other person since a quiet tone is associated with dependability.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8774
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Life on Earth Arose Shortly After the Earth Formed
- The Three Zodiac Signs Who Most Often Suffer from Lo...
- The Legend of the Sinister Hitchhiker
- Numerology Horoscope for the Month of October
- The Talismans You`re Going to Need in 2018
- The human brain shrinks
- Astonishing! Melting Glacier Reveals the Bodies of C...
- Pick a Flower Bouquet! Find Out What Summer has in S...
- Mushroom Picker Tells of his Encounter with a Yeti