Whenever we speak with a higher tone than others, we show that we are unstable. The opposite is also true - the softer and quieter the tone, the more trust we convey to the other person since a quiet tone is associated with dependability.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!834
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness526
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night217
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Meet the Girl That`s Being Called the World`s Next E...
- Full Moon in Taurus - Words of Advice for the Day
- Eight-Hundred-Year-Old Casino Found Hidden in Cave
- Mars Enters Aquarius! The Period of Turbulent Revolu...
- The Most Painful Ways to Die
- Pick a Gemstone and See What it Reveals
- Scientists Prove That Ghosts are a Product of Our Il...
- The Dark Side of the Sign of Taurus
- The Worst Tragedies to Happen on Friday the 13th Ove...