Whenever we speak with a higher tone than others, we show that we are unstable. The opposite is also true - the softer and quieter the tone, the more trust we convey to the other person since a quiet tone is associated with dependability.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7074
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!629
- A Presence!4691
- I Think I'm Dying!592
- Something in the Darkness358
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag126
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Unexpected Features of Leo
- The Zodiac Signs That Cheat Most Often
- Dreams about Dancing Portend Changes on the Love Fro...
- What Surprises Await you This Spring? Find out Here!
- Myths About the Zodiac Signs Debunked
- Skeleton of Revered Viking Shocks Scientists! Turns ...
- The Last Remaining Primitive Tribes on the Planet
- Find out your Daily Horoscope for January 20
- Malaysian Man Managed to Kill a Real-Life Dragon