Whenever we speak with a higher tone than others, we show that we are unstable. The opposite is also true - the softer and quieter the tone, the more trust we convey to the other person since a quiet tone is associated with dependability.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10564
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!887
- A Presence!7541
- I Think I'm Dying!876
- Something in the Darkness583
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- How to make holy water
- Here's What Will Happen if Earth's Human Population ...
- Zodiac stones
- This 11-Year-Old Girl is America`s Youngest Genius
- Can Colors Heal?
- The Mythical Monster Leviathan
- Phenomenal! Researchers Have Deciphered One of the F...
- Find out What the Stars have in Store for you on Apr...
- The Bermuda Triangle and its History