In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9374
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!815
- A Presence!6611
- I Think I'm Dying!790
- Something in the Darkness507
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag141
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night211
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress166
- The Magical Powers of the Lotus Flower
- Vicious Ghost Attacks Students in Peru
- What Do the Different Zodiac Signs in our Dreams Sym...
- Numerological compatibility between people
- What is Synesthesia?
- How to find out if you are jinxed
- The Romans Celebrated Saturnalia the Week Before Chr...
- May Snow in Croatia
- Your Most Accurate Horoscope for the Week Until Dece...