In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10904
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!904
- A Presence!7851
- I Think I'm Dying!912
- Something in the Darkness606
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Monthly Numerology Prognosis for May
- The 3 Zodiac Signs That are Easiest to Manipulate
- What Were the UFO Cases Documented in January?
- When We Will Find Happiness - Depends on the Zodiac ...
- What Does it Mean if you`re Diving in a Dream?
- Neptune Retrograde in Pisces - What to Expect
- Unique Walking Trees in Ecuador are Being Chopped Do...
- Pick an Image and We`ll Reveal your Greatest Fear
- Scientists Connect Monkey Brains to a Computer