In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8174
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!725
- A Presence!5751
- I Think I'm Dying!703
- Something in the Darkness441
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag133
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night200
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress160
- Full Moon in Aries - What Will Happen Today
- Laptops Prevent us from Sleeping Well
- How the Stars Will Affect us Today, October 20
- Find out What your Horoscope States for April 13
- The Most Terrifying Medieval Executions!
- Numerology Horoscope Until March 1st
- Your Birthmark Reveals your Personality and Future! ...
- Scientists: Stars Can Also Be Home to Alien Life
- Searching for Extraterrestrials Based on Their Pollu...