In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!847
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!822
- Something in the Darkness538
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Magic tips for selecting a dog
- Find out your Weekly Horoscope Until February 25
- New Mysterious Holes Appear in Siberia
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Cancer
- The Mysterious Ball with Antimatter that Stuns Scien...
- Fly in a Capsule Through the Stratosphere for 75 Gra...
- The Three Zodiac Signs you Won't Easily Forget
- Pick a Number Between 1 and 15 to Find out your Fort...
- Numerology Prognosis Until February 14