The interior of the chapel is comprised of the bones of 40 000 people. That's right - the whole interior, from the chandeliers to the coat-of-arms and the altar are all built from real human bones.
- Another Giant Skeleton in Yakutia?
- The Macabre Secret of the Cave of Skeletons
- US Scientists Have Destroyed Thousands of Giants' Skeletons
- The Secret of the Lake with the Skeletons
- Hobbit Skeletons Prove They Were not Fictional Creatures
- The Greatest Mystery in the Himalayas - a Lake Filled with Skeletons
- Skeleton of Revered Viking Shocks Scientists! Turns out it Belonged to a Woman
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11194
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!931
- A Presence!8061
- I Think I'm Dying!932
- Something in the Darkness624
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Retrograde Pluto Until October: a Dark Period of War...
- The Strangers Whose Pasts Remain a Complete Mystery
- Transhumanists Know the Secret to Eternal Life
- Nan Madol: The Greatest Archaeological Secret
- Hooray! The Ozone Hole Over the Antarctic is Shrinki...
- Could This be Atlantis? The Ancient City of Arkaim H...
- It Can't Be: Find out What Some of the Objects Aroun...
- Supermoon Lunar Eclipse Visible on the 28th
- Dreams on the Night of Wednesday Going into Thursday