The interior of the chapel is comprised of the bones of 40 000 people. That's right - the whole interior, from the chandeliers to the coat-of-arms and the altar are all built from real human bones.
- Another Giant Skeleton in Yakutia?
- The Secret of the Lake with the Skeletons
- The Macabre Secret of the Cave of Skeletons
- US Scientists Have Destroyed Thousands of Giants' Skeletons
- Hobbit Skeletons Prove They Were not Fictional Creatures
- The Greatest Mystery in the Himalayas - a Lake Filled with Skeletons
- Skeleton of Revered Viking Shocks Scientists! Turns out it Belonged to a Woman
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9374
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!815
- A Presence!6611
- I Think I'm Dying!789
- Something in the Darkness507
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag140
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night211
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress166
- Facts and Myths about Vampires
- The magical properties of gold
- Year of the Snake for Capricorn
- What`s the First Thing you See? The Answer Exposes y...
- Dreamt of Snow? Here`s What to Expect
- Your Daily Horoscope for March 9
- Ancient Text Reveals the Location of King Solomon's ...
- Find out your Weekly Horoscope Until June 3
- The Next End of the World is in October