The interior of the chapel is comprised of the bones of 40 000 people. That's right - the whole interior, from the chandeliers to the coat-of-arms and the altar are all built from real human bones.
- Another Giant Skeleton in Yakutia?
- The Macabre Secret of the Cave of Skeletons
- The Secret of the Lake with the Skeletons
- Hobbit Skeletons Prove They Were not Fictional Creatures
- US Scientists Have Destroyed Thousands of Giants' Skeletons
- The Greatest Mystery in the Himalayas - a Lake Filled with Skeletons
- Skeleton of Revered Viking Shocks Scientists! Turns out it Belonged to a Woman
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7251
- I Think I'm Dying!844
- Something in the Darkness565
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- What Will Happen in March According to the Star Aspe...
- Horrors of Insane Asylums in the Past
- Man of the Future Will Have Fins and Webbed Feet
- We May Become Immortal by the Year 2050!
- The 3 Zodiac Signs Luckiest in Love
- Preparation in the Event of a Disaster or Emergency
- Humanity`s Most Precious Data is Stored Here! Check ...
- Spooky! The Cursed Items That Foment Disaster
- Time Will Stop