The interior of the chapel is comprised of the bones of 40 000 people. That's right - the whole interior, from the chandeliers to the coat-of-arms and the altar are all built from real human bones.
- Another Giant Skeleton in Yakutia?
- Hobbit Skeletons Prove They Were not Fictional Creatures
- The Macabre Secret of the Cave of Skeletons
- US Scientists Have Destroyed Thousands of Giants' Skeletons
- The Secret of the Lake with the Skeletons
- The Greatest Mystery in the Himalayas - a Lake Filled with Skeletons
- Skeleton of Revered Viking Shocks Scientists! Turns out it Belonged to a Woman
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10084
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!867
- A Presence!7151
- I Think I'm Dying!844
- Something in the Darkness554
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night225
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- Human Zoos - a Shameful Stain in Human History
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 3
- The Unique Historical Figure Niccolò Machiavelli
- The Identity of Jack the Ripper Has Been Revealed
- The Bermuda Triangle Swallows Another Ship
- Are you a Carrier of Negative Energy?
- What Do the Stars Portend for you Today - March 30?
- Astronomy Reaches Turning Point with Latest NASA Ima...
- Stories of people that experienced clinical death