The interior of the chapel is comprised of the bones of 40 000 people. That's right - the whole interior, from the chandeliers to the coat-of-arms and the altar are all built from real human bones.
- Another Giant Skeleton in Yakutia?
- US Scientists Have Destroyed Thousands of Giants' Skeletons
- Hobbit Skeletons Prove They Were not Fictional Creatures
- The Macabre Secret of the Cave of Skeletons
- The Secret of the Lake with the Skeletons
- The Greatest Mystery in the Himalayas - a Lake Filled with Skeletons
- Skeleton of Revered Viking Shocks Scientists! Turns out it Belonged to a Woman
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11724
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8461
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness660
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- The Tarim Mummies of Xinjiang
- The Zodiac Signs That Always Tell the Truth
- Taurus 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- Sagittarius Woman and Capricorn Man Love Compatibili...
- 19 Ways to Clear the Mind and Get Rid of Stress
- Find out Your Horoscope for Today - May 3
- Feng Shui for strengthening the relationship
- Mythological Ways of Achieving Immortality
- The Extraordinary Story of the Dwarf Jews who Surviv...