The sinister story of the Dutch ship the S. S. Ourang Medan dates back to 1947. 2 American ships received a shocking message while sailing near the Malaysian coast. The radio operator who sent the Morse code message alarmed that the entire crew was dead.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Meaning and Properties of Zirconium
- Cases of Alien Abductions
- The Magical Properties of Mirrors - Find out Why it`...
- Which Superhero or Villain are you According to the ...
- Largest Viking Ax Discovered in Denmark
- Strange burial rituals from around the world
- The Zodiac Signs that Ruin Their Own Lives
- Death is Simply an Illusion of our Consciousness
- Sensation: Ufologist Finds Cities on Venus