New research shows that during the 17th and 18th century, so-called vampires were buried with strange rituals - apotropaic funerals. They were done with the intention of warding off evil and preventing the dead from rising from the grave.
- Vampires with Stones in their Throat and Sickles Across their Neck
- Pandora's Box
- The Romans Celebrated Saturnalia the Week Before Christmas
- Think You`re Cursed? Find out Right at Home
- Divination by the Pythagorean System
- How Much Radiation Exposure Can a Person Survive?
- Mother of God targets in French Cave
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9884
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!854
- A Presence!7031
- I Think I'm Dying!828
- Something in the Darkness544
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Dyatlov Case - the Mysterious Death of Nine Skie...
- The Dark Side of the Sign of Aries
- Come Here if you Want to See Ghosts!
- Choose a Mandala and Discover the Strong Side of you...
- Your Horoscope Until April 1! Find out What to Expec...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 12
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Aquarius
- Say Goodbye to Insomnia! Your Zodiac Sign will Show ...
- What Our Dreams Reveal According to Jung