German cruise ship Wilhelm Gustloff, known as the Ship of Death, suffered a much more brutal fate than the Titanic. It was after 9000 men, women and children boarded it that they eventually found their deaths on it on January 1945.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!847
- A Presence!6891
- I Think I'm Dying!820
- Something in the Darkness533
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- The 3 Worst Zodiac Signs for a Spouse
- The Mandela Effect will Make you Question your own M...
- Sinister Mysteries from Around the World
- New Computers Can Erase Thoughts Without us Knowing
- How the Great Caravaggio Died
- The Sahara is More Ancient Than Once Believed
- Australia Begins Putting Mind Control Chips in Peopl...
- Dreams of Birds
- Holocaust Trauma is Passed Down Genetically