The Shigir Idol - an astoundingly impressive statue, found 125 years ago under several tons of peat bog in Russia, has turned out to be the oldest wooden sculpture in the world, writes the Daily Mail.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8774
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Your Horoscope for Today - October 14
- Numerology Horoscope for the Month of October
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel d...
- Moses Did Not Part the Sea - He Was Familiar with Hi...
- There are Now Around 30 000 Yetis in the World
- Jupiter and Venus in Conjunction on July 1st
- Dinosaurs Once Roamed the Antarctic
- Cancer Man and Cancer Woman Love Compatibility
- Half of us Remember Events That have Never Happened