BBC reporters have discovered an astoundingly rare genetic anomaly in a village in the Dominican Republic. In the little tropical island village, the female sex organs of 1 out of every 90 girls change to male ones once they hit puberty.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10224
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!871
- A Presence!7271
- I Think I'm Dying!848
- Something in the Darkness566
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Your Horoscope for Today - April 1
- What Does the Horoscope Portend for the Month of Apr...
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 17
- Quality Sleep Comes Easy with These Tips!
- Good People Die on Their Birthday
- Beliefs for Getting Rich from Around the World
- The Fate of Libra
- Could We Build Cities on Venus?
- How Ferdinand Magellan Sailed Around the World