BBC reporters have discovered an astoundingly rare genetic anomaly in a village in the Dominican Republic. In the little tropical island village, the female sex organs of 1 out of every 90 girls change to male ones once they hit puberty.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8724
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!767
- A Presence!6151
- I Think I'm Dying!748
- Something in the Darkness475
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Having Hallucinations? Don't Worry, it's Normal
- The Philae Probe Will Reveal the Secrets of the Univ...
- Jupiter and Venus in Conjunction on July 1st
- Scientists Have Found the Point of Control in Humans
- How the Beautiful Helen of Troy May Have Looked Like
- Your Horoscope for Today - February 29
- Weekly Horoscope for all Zodiac Signs Until January ...
- Virgo Woman and Leo Man Love Compatibility
- How to Tell if a Black Magic Spell was Cast on you