BBC reporters have discovered an astoundingly rare genetic anomaly in a village in the Dominican Republic. In the little tropical island village, the female sex organs of 1 out of every 90 girls change to male ones once they hit puberty.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Unlock Your Luck with a Lock
- Where Evolution Went Wrong in the Course of Human De...
- What Magical Properties Do Colors Possess?
- Test Reveals your Personality Based on Sitting Posit...
- The Vengeful Zodiac Signs
- Night Owls are More Creative Than Early Birds
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 21
- Could We Build Cities on Venus?
- The Full Moon in Aquarius is Here! What to Expect