The island of Sardinia is the only surviving part of mythical Atlantis which sunk beneath the waves thousands of years ago according to legends, claims the hypothesis of writer and journalist Sergio Frau.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7251
- I Think I'm Dying!844
- Something in the Darkness565
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Five Planets Line Up This Month
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- The Great Muses of the Genius Pablo Picasso
- How the Stars Will Affect us Today, October 20
- The Biggest Cities in the World from the Beginning U...
- Find Out your Problems if you`re Waking up at the Sa...
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Capricorn
- Weekly Horoscope Until November 22nd
- Dinosaur Myths you Probably Believe