Everyone recognizes the strange-looking headgear of the samurai. But truth be told, they were not what we've come to know from the movies. They were made of cloth and light materials and would inflate when the wind blew.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4584
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!381
- A Presence!3131
- I Think I'm Dying!406
- Something in the Darkness208
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag113
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Pyrokinesis - Myth or Reality?
- What are Space Jellyfish?
- Your Daily Horoscope for March 14
- The Kyshtym Dwarf - the ET Mummy That Turned Ufology...
- Taurus Woman and Scorpio Man Love Compatibility
- Napping in the Afternoon Can Kill us
- Find out your Daily Horoscope for January 20
- Neptune Retrograde in Pisces - What to Expect
- Phenomenal! Saturn is Changing its Color