Everyone recognizes the strange-looking headgear of the samurai. But truth be told, they were not what we've come to know from the movies. They were made of cloth and light materials and would inflate when the wind blew.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5284
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!446
- A Presence!3501
- I Think I'm Dying!450
- Something in the Darkness239
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress137
- What Kind of Love Thrills do the Stars Send us Today...
- Sleep Cleanses the Body of Toxins
- Movie Predictions That Came True
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - July 18
- The First Digital Map of Mars is Now Reality
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 16
- These Four Zodiac Signs are the Worst Freeloaders in...
- The Mystical Properties of Fluorite
- How cats heal people