The ancient city of Chinguetti is surrounded by the sands of the Sahara and even though it was founded nearly 12 centuries ago, it has managed to maintain its specific appearance and is currently inhabited by a population of several thousand.
- A Large River Flowed Through the Sahara in Antiquity
- They're Planning to Build a Vertical City in the Sahara
- The Sahara is More Ancient Than Once Believed
- The City That`s Disappearing into the Sands with its Ancient Manuscripts
- Discovered, the mummy of Queen Sesheshet
- A Piece of Martian Meteorite Goes on Auction
- Ancient Egyptian Inventions5
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3751
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4564
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!379
- A Presence!3121
- I Think I'm Dying!404
- Something in the Darkness207
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag111
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Adding ying and yang effectively
- The symbolism and significance of the color blue
- The Least Reliable Zodiac Signs at Work
- Your Daily Horoscope for March 10
- Meet the Three-Year-Old Girl who Never Sleeps
- Sagittarius Woman and Cancer Man Love Compatibility
- Why Does Time Fly Faster as We Age?
- What can we do with conscious dreams?
- The tendency of nightmares are transmitted genetical...