The ancient city of Chinguetti is surrounded by the sands of the Sahara and even though it was founded nearly 12 centuries ago, it has managed to maintain its specific appearance and is currently inhabited by a population of several thousand.
- A Large River Flowed Through the Sahara in Antiquity
- They're Planning to Build a Vertical City in the Sahara
- The Sahara is More Ancient Than Once Believed
- The City That`s Disappearing into the Sands with its Ancient Manuscripts
- Discovered, the mummy of Queen Sesheshet
- A Piece of Martian Meteorite Goes on Auction
- Enormous Dinosaur Fossils Shock Egypt
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10044
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!863
- A Presence!7121
- I Think I'm Dying!840
- Something in the Darkness550
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag145
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night224
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- Crazy Traditions Which Some Birthday Celebrants Upho...
- Your Horoscope for Today – June 30
- Never Wear Gold and Silver Together! Find out Why
- Scientists Find 8 New Exoplanets Suitable for Life
- The Human Lifespan has its Limit and We've Reached i...
- Curious Facts about the Masons
- Mars is Retrograde - What to Watch Out for
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 19
- Unique Walking Trees in Ecuador are Being Chopped Do...