The ancient city of Chinguetti is surrounded by the sands of the Sahara and even though it was founded nearly 12 centuries ago, it has managed to maintain its specific appearance and is currently inhabited by a population of several thousand.
- A Large River Flowed Through the Sahara in Antiquity
- They're Planning to Build a Vertical City in the Sahara
- The Sahara is More Ancient Than Once Believed
- The City That`s Disappearing into the Sands with its Ancient Manuscripts
- Discovered, the mummy of Queen Sesheshet
- A Piece of Martian Meteorite Goes on Auction
- Enormous Dinosaur Fossils Shock Egypt
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10494
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!887
- A Presence!7501
- I Think I'm Dying!872
- Something in the Darkness582
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Clouds Cover 67 Percent of Our Sky
- One of Greenland's Biggest Secrets Revealed
- The Deadliest Poisons on the Planet
- Unsolved coded messages
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 24
- The 3 Worst Afflictions of Mankind, According to Bud...
- Can Animals predict?
- This Mythical City was Once Inhabited by the Most As...
- The Stars` Advice for you Today - October 13