The ancient city of Chinguetti is surrounded by the sands of the Sahara and even though it was founded nearly 12 centuries ago, it has managed to maintain its specific appearance and is currently inhabited by a population of several thousand.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3041
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3864
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!321
- A Presence!2781
- I Think I'm Dying!361
- Something in the Darkness198
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag103
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- What Summer Will be Like for Each Zodiac Sign
- Full Moon in Leo or How to Make the Most of Today
- Our Favorite Color Reveals Our Hidden Fears
- What do Dreams with Family Members in Them Portend?
- Your Horoscope for June 16
- Searching for Extraterrestrials Based on Their Pollu...
- Supernova Blows Up in a Neighboring Galaxy
- Delmar's Circle Predicts Future Events
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - July 13